Happy Birthday to the Apple App Store!
In honor of “5 Years of the App Store,” you will find that Apple has made some prominent apps and games available free of charge for today. The Apps are listed below with a snippet from their description:
• Barefoot World Atlas – “Interactive atlas for the digital age.”
• Day One (Journal/Diary) – “Designed and focused to encourage you to write and recall more information about your life.”
• How to Cook Everything – “2,000 recipes, 400 how-to illustrations, and a host of features that appeal to cooks on the go.”
• Over – “Create inspirational, informational or even funny images to share quickly and easily.”
• Traktor DJ – “The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad.”
• BADLAND – “BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric sidescrolling action adventure platformer taking place in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers.”
• Infinity Blade II – “The God King has been defeated, an unlikely hero has emerged and now you must discover the truth behind the secrets of the Infinity Blade.”
• Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP – “Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an exploratory action adventure with an emphasis on audiovisual style.”
• Tiny Wings – “You have always dreamed of flying – but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps – slide down, flap your wings and fly!”
• Where’s My Water? – “Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics.”
So celebrate the App Store’s birthday by heading there and downloading these amazing apps for free while you can!