Contribute to The Tech Fortress
Want to guest post or contribute regularly to The Tech Fortress? The fortress is always looking for new voices with opinions and ideas on new and current technologies. We are mainly interested in writers looking to contribute on a regular basis (this could be as little as 5-6 times a year). We want our authors to be well known and recognized not only around the fortress but in the technology space as well.
We do accept “one-off” guest articles, but these articles must adhere to the guidelines below. If these guidelines are not met your post will likely be rejected.
- Your article/content must pertain to technology. It does not necessarily have to involve the “latest and greatest” invention, but needs to fall within the tech realm. Please post with one of these topics in mind:
- New technologies of personal, social, media, or business nature
- IT and cloud security
- Personal success story with implementing technology
- You may include links back to your site or other sites. FTD reserves the right to take out links if they are deemed irrelevant or unwarranted.
- Your post must include at least 4 links to relevant and helpful resources
- All content must be original, not appearing anywhere else on the internet.
- Likewise, you may not publish the content anywhere else on the internet once it has been published on The Tech Fortress.
- Your content will be edited for spelling and grammar. If any significant changes are made, you will be notified before publishing.
- Once the post has been published on The Tech Fortress, it becomes property of The Tech Fortress.
If you would like some ideas for article topics please visit our editorial calendar.